Review: Diamond Shine Illuminating Smoothing Gel

Diamond Shine Illuminating Smoothing Gel image

I love this product. I just recently purchased it over the summer and have used it throughout
the Fall season. I really really like it. I definitely recommend to anyone who has frizzy, or
wavy hair. You don't really need to put too much product on, only about a quarter size
amount and it's enough to make your hair smooth & straight for up to 2 days! 

This is some info I got from the website:

why is it different?
The patented Illuminating Smoothing Gel increases manageability & smoothness, tames frizzy, unruly hair and amplifies shine. It provides a medium hold to keep smooth hair in its place. It ‘s great to use before blow-drying to achieve a super sleek look.
who is it for?
Make styling a breeze. Whether you’ve got curly hair or straight, keeping unruly or frizzy locks in line is no longer a problem with Diamond Shine Illuminating Smoothing Gel.
how to use it?
Apply to towel-dried hair. Style as desired.
Stylist Tip: Apply evenly to long hair, style with a big round brush for a smooth, sleek finish.

This products runs for about $7.79. The smell is shampoo like it kind of reminds me
of the Herbal Essence smell and the texture is thinnish it's not to runny or thick 
were it becomes unmanageable. I definitely wouldn't try this product if you're looking for something to give your 


hair volume, this is mostly just too keep it straight and frizz free.


Overall I'd give this a 4/5 stars. 
I took one star off because it's only available online and at Sally's Beauty Supply.







No comments:

Post a Comment