Profusion 100 Color Palette Review!

I recently purchased this palette at Walgreen's. It is the Profusion 100 Color Pearl Eyeshadow Palette. 
The original price for it was $10, I got it 50% off so about $5.
At first glance it looks really cheap looking,
the lettering was fading and it didn't look very appealing to me.


When I came around to opening it I knew I had to get it! There were just so many colors. I have loved Profusion cosmetics for a while
now because of their amazing pigmentation! The eye shadows are crazily pigmented (for a lower end brand) and the color choice is decent. Not to say it didn't have some cons, the shadows tend to be very crumbly? 
They're super soft and creamy but as you go to put them on the fallout is prominent. 

Some swatches from each color group (pink, purples, blues etc.)
w/flash

While not all the colors are necessarily "wearable", if you're
having a fun night out the many colors will be useful. 


It brings tons of colors! Very good buy and comparable to the Ultra Shimmer palette by
Coastal Scent or BH cosmetics. 

Final Thoughts: Good buy, get it before they go. If you've never tried Profusion I suggest you do. 
Doesn't compare to MAC or anything but it's really nice for a fun palette. 

2 comments:

  1. Wow- looks great. I love super pigmented and shimmery colors! BTW: Love your blog- and I just awarded you with the Kreativ Blogger Award- see my blog for details. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a few profusion palettes, and I really like them (like u said dont compare them to Mac) but over all they are good quality with good color pay off! You have a very lovely blog, I am now a new follower! (Cute background -- very girly)!

    ReplyDelete