The Form:

1. Name your favourite song:
Blue Sunday- by The Doors

2. Name your favourite dessert:
Red velvet cake with Cream Cheese!!

3. What ticks me off:
When someone doesn't understand what I'm saying and gets mad because they insist they do.


4. When I'm upset I:
Cry- and call a friend to let it all out.

5.What's your favourite pet:
Our puppy Sugar. And the late Cookie- who gave us close to 12 years of love, loyalty, friendship, and her full attention.


6. Black or white:
Black

7. Biggest fear:
Right now- anything happening to my unborn baby.

8. Everyday attitude:
Depends on what I'm going through- but I try to stay positive.

9. What is perfection:
Unconditional love

10. Guilty pleasure:
Sweets.

And I award... (drumroll please...)
 
 
 
Here are my 7 random facts!
  1. I spend most of my time with family-more than anyone.
  2. I'm pregnant!! (Had to mention it...)
  3. I'm a college student who's studying speech therapy.
  4. I am a huge The Doors fan.
  5. I take way too many cute pictures of our puppy Sugar.
  6. I crave sweets a lot- it's a bad thing, trust me.
  7.  I can be a little too emotional- and I hate it lol.

Thanks again to Blog of Shadows- it meant the world to me! =-)

No comments:

Post a Comment